Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Gleek or not to Gleek?

Okay, today I'm writing about Glee.... though I am not yet sure what my opinion is going to be. Here's the thing: the music is good. It's really good. Its so good that I often buy the music on itunes, actually... but the show.... well, to give you an idea, this week I decided to blog during the show instead of closely watching it. Sometimes the plot points are just not there, and sometimes they are right on. This week is just not doing it for me.
Decision? Its worth watching if you have the time, but not worth canceling Tuesday night plans for.
Does this make me a Gleek?... probably not. There are more important things in life, and more interesting plots to follow than Glee. The awesome music and occasionally hilarious episode keep me watching (though usually not while it actually airs Tuesday nights), but over all my decision on the matter.... is not to Gleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment