Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Actually, it is still Thanksgiving in the US, but here in Singapore, it is already Friday morning!
Let me just start off by saying that I LOVE THANKSGIVING. Thanksgiving-Christmas is my favorite part of the year!This year, of course, we didn't get to spend time with our family in Mississippi, as is our usual tradition, but we found a Turkey, opened some cranberry sauce, mashed the potatoes and still managed to enjoy ourselves immensely.

Much to my brother and father's disappointment, however, there were no football games for them to watch on TV...somethign I didn't really care about, myself.

Today is another "holiday" or sorts in itself, of course...Black Friday!!!! Crazy sales here, but we went out to the mall anyway!

We ended up making a little trip up to the top of the Marina Bay Sands Tower.Check out the view!


No comments:

Post a Comment