Sunday, December 22, 2013

Don't Forget Me!

Why hello there!
I see I still have a few followers left! Oh good! Well, while I still continue to maintain this page (I promise I'll try to be better!!), I DO have a presence on a new blog!

It is called: The Adventures of a Neek.
Who is the Neek? That would be my boyfriend, Thomas.
What Adventures? That would be how he and I came to be in a relationship! I personally find the posts quite entertaining, so I invite you all to check it out!

Go to http://hyper20kid.wordpress.com/storytime-with-thomas-and-christy/ to read along with our story in order!

While you are there, you might want to check out our "Critic Corner" posts, or Thomas' "Techie Talk" section! This is still a baby blog, so we are working on getting more content, but follow us there to receive updates!!

An update on my life, personally:

1. Graduated from UCF!!! Yay!
2. Job? Well.... still working at the movie theatre, and I also am working part-time as a contractor for a marketing company!
3. Thomas? Oh you noticed I said boyfriend, now did you? Yes, Thomas and I have been dating for almost 3 months... but again, for a more detailed storyline, visit The Adventures of a Neek.
4. Plans for the blog? Well, to be honest...uncertain. For now, I wanted to issue this update and change around my profile information some! I now have a wordpress account as well, but blogging with Thomas there has not been quite as enjoyable as on Blogger. I find I have more options and freedoms here, so I'm thinking I'll stay!

Anyhow, I think this is goodbye for today, but I'll be back soon!... Believe me! I have a few things to say about Christmas time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment