Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exams in Spain

EXAM WEEK in SPAIN!!!!
:/
D:
:(
>_<

Okay, I guess I am finished with the exam faces. haha
But I DO have exams in these next two days though (it is Wednesday now, by the way). I have my History Exam, Conversations Exam and Civ and Culture Exam Thursday THEN, on Friday, I have an Oral Exam....more like an interview, with Thompson and a presentation about Madrid for Civ and Culture. yuck. I don't think they will be very hard, but I would just rather not have to do them, of course! Oh yeah, we also have a fancy dinner on Thursday night with the whole group. I think that should actually be fun..... except I will have to wear the only dress I brought. Oh well. :) What IS interesting, is that we are doing Superlatives. You know, like "Best Dressed" and "Worst Smile" (okay, maybe not the last one). That should definitely be interesting.
I just had dinner, by the way, and it was REALLY good! It was just rice mixed with egg, shrimp, ham bits, peas and (yucky) carrots. It was yummy, but I wish we could have had more. In fact, I was just thinking about going out for some ice cream or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment