Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sterling

I am moved into my new apartment! yay! I got here yesterday but I am STILL not completely unpacked, though. ugh!
Sterling is really nice though, despite just a few problems. The apartments are great, but we don't have a microwave :( I thought one of the girls that was coming had one, but they aren't even living here anymore, so no microwave. I am off to the store later to check them out. Also, I am a little worried about the parking. There is a parking garage for residents, but I don't know how many parking passes they give out. Hopefully, they don't give out MORE than the number of spots! Plus, I am not sure how much visitor parking there is.
Oh, and I don't think I mentioned it before, but every bedroom here has a flat screen tv mounted on the wall! Sweet! AND they also gave us an ipod thingy that plays your music THROUGH THE TV! I think it might even play you movies and stuff through it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment