Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello New Year

Hi New Year, my name is Christy. I know that tonight at midnight you will get a big kick-off and all, but there are a few things I wanted to address first. To start it off, don't be surprised when I continue writing 2010 on all my checks and essay assignments... it happens every year. Sometimes I do a complete time warp and just go all the way back to writing 2008 on them, so you'll just have to forgive me for this ongoing problem. Secondly, let's not have a repeat of last year's celebration... I mean, chillin' on the side of the road with two blown tires is fun and all but... oh wait, it wasn't that fun. It was, however, expensive to fix. Furthermore, I have work tonight until 11 and I don't want to have to deal with car problems after all that!
Now as long as you keep those two requests in mind, I think we'll get along just fine. So have fun tonight, be responsible, and don't do anything you wouldn't want your grandmother to see. That's all I really had to say, New Year, so I guess I'll let you get ready and I'll see you in about 14.5 hours!
Sincerely, Christy Sunshine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment