Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Ugly Sweater

So I just got back from a Christmas party 2night! I really enjoyed it. It was with the College group called The Current... I go to their stuff a lot of Monday nights. BUT, this was no ordinary Christmas Party, it was an Ugly Sweater Christmas party. Basically, you find an ugly/tacky Christmas sweater and wear it as though Tyra Banks just strutted down the runway in it. The more stuff you can cram onto said sweater, the better it is. Needless to say, I proudly rocked my Christmas Sweater, complete with hand painted Christmas trees, presents and snowmen, and some extra glued-on snowflakes that gleamed blue and white. I won the contest :) We also brought White Elephant gifts to exchange. I was in charge of this section of fun, so I brought along a whole bunch of play money and turned it into an auction! It was pretty awesome. Each player had about $35,000 to bet with and there were more presents than players, so they could bet on more than one thing. Several players had an extra $15,000 to spend as part of their prize for the earlier trivia game. (My team won that by the way... GO TEAM AWESOME.... obviously, rightly named lol). So, all in all, an excellent Christmas Party, I would say.
Unfortunately, I still have one exam left 2morrow. :/ It is my Spanish exam, though and I think I know the info okay, so it shouldn't be that hard to deal with. I am actually probably going to go ahead and go to bed in a few, because last night I only got about 4 hours of sleep and managed to not take a nap during the day, so I am pretty tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment