Monday, January 31, 2011

Anything but Homework

Hey! So.... today is Monday. yuck yuck yuck for another school week. I meant to post yesterday to keep with the "Sunday" theme, but no such luck. That reminds me, in regards to last week's posting: fail. I didn't really go to the gym at all last week! I was also supposed to go this morning. Fail. I am going tonight though. To Zumba, actually.
So what should I be doing right now? Homework. I have to read something for my Spanish class then write a response to it, but so far I have been doing pretty much anything BUT that. I actually have a lot of reading and stuff to do, but I can't help that it is all just so boring. *sigh* On top of that, I have pretty much not done anything else today either. I mean, I haven't showered or eaten or ANYTHING! Well, my class isn't until 4:30, so I guess I still have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment