Thursday, January 13, 2011

Million Dollar Makeover

So I walked into Macy's the other day (completely by accident, I might add) and I saw a sign about a Million dollar makeover they are doing and guess who's picture was on the sign..... Clinton's!!! *squee* That's right. 8 lucky people get to win a makeover from What Not to Wear's Clinton! Awesome! I love watching him and Stacy on that show!!!!! Come take me away and give me a whole new wardrobe complete with better hair and makeup! Please and Thank you.
Anyway, so I saw that you sign up on facebook...... and guess what I am doing right noooooooowwwwww! SIGNING UP! It would be so awesome to get a makeover from Clinton! I feel like my clothes and whatever else he wants to update could definitely use a change! And what would be a better time? I mean, 1.) In college! Perfect time for change, right? 2.) Moving to Singapore for at least 6 months.... it would definitely give me a fresh start, right?
okay, well I'm gonna go back to facebook now, just thought I'd share my excitement  :)
(Oh and by the way, don't you DARE see this blog and decide to go enter! My prize! I want it alllllll for myself! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment