Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SAK Comedy Lab

I just got back from SAK Comedy Lab here in Orlando (I have been about 10 times throughout the semester!) and I thought I would do a little blog about it. I love it. haha... okay, but seriously, it is one of my favorite places to visit here in Orlando! It is an improv show that is similar to "Whose Line is it Anyways?" In fact, Wanye Brady from that show started out at SAK! Cool, right? On Tuesdays, it is only $2 to get in too! (I think it is closer to 15 on weekends). It is great! You go, laugh for like an hour and a half, then go home... back to school work... and nasty tests... *sob* ah! don't remind me!
Anyway, I really love and highly recommend SAK to anyone who happens to be in Orlando! The Tuesday cast isn't always as good as the weekend cast, but that is because they are students. My favorite SAK performer is this guy named Chase... he looks like a younger version of Dwight (from The Office). I call him Dwight Jr. I am not sure if the reason I like him is for his awesome doppelganger status, or his hilarious portrayal of a koala during the first show I saw him in. I was crying from laughing so hard.
Seriously, laughing is supposed to be as good as a 30 minute workout (or something like that), right? So instead, you should just visit SAK every week and get 3x the work done!
www.sak.com :) You will NOT be disappointed!
Okay, now back to that Spanish paper.... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment