Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heavy Hearts

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4

Today my heart is heavy and filled with sorrow. I can't escape it no matter how hard I try. The pain of loosing someone is overwhelming. I seek the comfort and peace promised.


Jeremy Dibble 5/30/10
Charlotte Holbrook  4/24/11


Even though we have not spoken for several years, I am deeply saddened by your untimely passing. I remember clearly the experiences we shared during our school years. You will still be in my thoughts and prayers. 

Clint Howard 10/11/11

Words cannot express how I feel about you. Even now, I am filled with sadness by your passing. Know that you made a lasting impression on me, and I still miss you. 



Roy Homer Prewitt 12/5/10
Gerald Coleman Guinn 3/8/11


To my two grandfathers, I miss and love you so much. All I can do is to hope and trust that we will one day see each other again in Heaven.


"When we arrive at eternity's shore
where death is just a memory and tears are no more,
we'll enter in as the wedding bells ring. 
Your bride will come together and we'll sing...
You're beautiful."

- You're Beautiful, Phil Wickham


Updated 11/6/12

No comments:

Post a Comment