Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Una Hamburguesa

Hola! It is 12:29 and I am in the school computer lab right now waiting for class to start... I still have an hour! Today, I am supposed to be going on a hike above the city... exciting, I guess :)
Last night, we had hamburgers for dinner! They are not really my favorite but that is okay. We did have watermelon during lunch though which WAS exciting. We also had Paella for lunch but it really wasn´t that good... I think one from a restaurant might be better. Don´t get me wrong, it was tasty, but I think it came in a bag and she just sort of mixed it all together and cooked in like Rice-a-Roni (if that is how it is spelled).
I am already sort of hungry but I won´t be eating lunch for at least an hour and a half. Since one of my classes was canceled today, a group of about six of us stopped in at this bar for a snack on our way to the building. I only ordered some Pineapple Juice (sooooo good!) but I also had a piece of a churro while I was there. I meant to bring some bread with me to snack on but I forgot it :(
Oh well, guess I will just wait for lunch.

On a side note:
There is tons of graffiti all over the city...apparently they like it! Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment