Thursday, October 21, 2010

No-knighters

Thats right.... did you see what I did with that title there? I Turned No-nighters (the original intention) to No-knighters.... cause I'm a UCF Knight and thats what we do.

Anyway, this is my study break. yuck. That's right, its 12:31am and I am blogging for a study break. I have a test tomorrow plus a group meeting about a project for that same class. Ugh. Actually, I have had SUCH a full week. On Monday, I had several things due online, then Tuesday I had a Medical Terminology Test and work that night. Wednesday, I THOUGHT I had a Spanish paper due and seriously spent probably about 7 or 8 hours on it (between Tuesday and Wednesday) BUT as it turned out, I still have a week! Not such a big deal EXCEPT for the fact that I could have been studying for my test tomorrow! Ah!.... actually, I mean today! This sucks! I have had an average bedtime of 3:30 am on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and now tonight BUT and average wake up time of about 8:30am. :/ I am running on empty here. Actually, It does suck, but I don't really notice too much of a difference during the main part of the day as long as I keep eating stuff! lol PLUS, to top off my misery, it is homecoming this week! (Hence the Night to Knight shift) and it has literally been a No-Knighter for me! I haven't been to a single homecoming event nor will I get to go to any other ones except Spirit Splash on Friday. Thankfully, this is one of the most important ones. I will be sure to update you then :)
After my thursday classes (which run until about 9pm) I get to enjoy a little frozen yogurt at Ikiwi (yummmmmm) and then hopefully catch up on a tv show or two then beddddd!.... until I have to get up for spirit splash the next morning, but again, more on that to come!
As for other important news: the 7th Harry Potter movie (part 1) comes out in LESS THAN A MONTH!
I really don't know what to expect from it since I really disliked the 6th one but we'll see. I will always love the Harry Potter books anyways <3
hmmm, I guess that is it for now. :) Hope you enjoyed my newest woes. haha Probably pretty boring but hey, it sure is fun to rant a bit! =]

1 comment:

  1. for the record, I got a 91 on that spanish paper! :) oooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete