Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Forgeting Sleep

Ahhhh HeAdAcHeEeEeEeeeEe. :(
So to shed a little light on what I can only assume to be a typical experience for most college students.... the all-nighter.
Of course, it wasn't really an all nighter, I did get a liiiitle sleep. You see, today (well, by now it is probably yesturday).... monday, I mean, I had a Statistics test and a Spanish Test. Plus, Monday I have my Accounting homework due via the web AND I a Spanish essay due. Then, on Tuesday I have a Health Care test. Soooooo..... I stayed up till about 3/4am-ish Sunday night then woke up Monday morning @ 7 to get me study on before my 9:30 am Stat test. check. After class, about 10:30 or so, I settle back in my room for some quality Spanish writing. essay check. (insert rapid food break) about 12:30ish.... get distracted.....1:30 Study my actual spanish notes for the test. 3:30.... head to campus. 4:30 test. check. 6:00pm head home. food. 6:45.... The Current, my bible study group thingy..... they had ice cream this week....  :) ...... 9:00pm home. reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd. 12:15am.....nowish. bedtime snack. bed. 8am.....wakeup.....stuuuuuuuuuudy. food. stuuuuuudy.....2:00pm head to campus. 3pm test. 5pm back home. food.  7:00pm..... kaleo(sp?) this other church group thingy....miss Glee.... 9pm home....accounting hw.....11pm....misc. tv......midnight. pass out.
What is the hardest part about all of this?  1.) NO FACEBOOK DISTRACTIONS and 2.) RESIST THE NAP TIME!
Welcome to my life. I'm here every Monday through Tuesday :P lol
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment