Sunday, November 14, 2010

Going to the Gym

So I was thinking about going to the gym.... but I don't want to. I have recently been trying to go more often, and by that, I of course mean THINKING about going more often. lol I mean, really my plan is always to wake up by 7:30 (ewww), head to the gym, shower, eat then head to my stats class (ewwwww) monday, wednesday and friday. On tuesday, I can delay all that by an hour cause my class starts at 10:30. On thursday, I don't have class till 3, so I plan to  go around 9:30. Sometimes, I even think to myself that I will also go at night for a little bit. Lies. This gym plan almost NEVER turns out. I mean, its sunday now, and the last time I went to the gym was on thursday. To be fair, I know I worked out well since I was still in pain on saturday. haha
I mean, seriously, life just gets in the way. I feel like I don't have time to spend in the gym when I have 3 tests looming the same week. When I have several consecutive days of work, I feel like my schedule has been disrupted and I need more time to rest than for working out. Ugh!
Another thing is eating right. Who has the patience for that? Especially when you're in college? That, or maybe I just don't have the will power. I mean, take Thursday for example. I decide to do my dad's variation of the atkin's diet until thanksgiving (basically just eating no actual bread products) starting on Wednesday. Thursday, I am at a field day (thanks to Veteran's Day) when the group in charge shows up with some boxes of pizza. I'd downed a whole slice and moved on to some fun games till about 30 minutes later when I remembered that pizza crust is, in fact, bread. Silly me. Last night I ate some rice too. *sigh* Oh well, maybe one day I will figure it all out. :) For now, bring on the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment