Thursday, November 18, 2010

HARRY POTTER!!!!! And Linedancing?

Today is a very important day. THE 7th HARRY POTTER MOVIE IS BEING RELEASED AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!   XD  I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean seriously, Harry Potter has been such an important part of my life since I was in the third grade! That's a long time, people! AND, it's not over yet! Part 2 will be released over the summer! I have to work the release, so I won't be able to watch it, which is sad :( Actually, I am not sure at all when I am going to get to see it. I am scheduled 10:30-3am tonight, 10:30am-6pm 2morrow, 8:30am-6pm saturday, and 6-10pm sunday. I might have to wait until Monday! *sigh* Did I mention I am excited? I AM EXCITED!
I LOVE HARRY POTTER! 
Of course, 1st, I have to go to my dance class! yeah, that's right.... I am in a dance class :) A 2 credit Country and Western Line Dancing Class. It is pretty awesome. It is every thursday night from 7:30-about 8:45ish. Our teacher calls himself El Capitan and dresses every week in his button down shirt and cowboy boots. He's pretty awesome. What could make this even more awesome, you ask? Well, when we have tests (like tonight) not only are we graded on our knowledge of the dance, but we can also text in votes for other classmates American Idol-style. That's right. Awesome.
I'll go back to my Harry Potter geek-out now........

No comments:

Post a Comment