Monday, November 29, 2010

Some Exciting News

Hey! First off, my Thanksgiving was GREAT! I flew out of Orlando on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I landed in Memphis, TN where my mom's parents picked me up before heading to Senatobia, MS. There, I met up with my parents and brother before the four of us went down to Grenada to see my Dad's mom. Ah! There were so many relatives there! I was there for actual thanksgiving (2 turkeys and a ham= yummmmm). I also got up at 2am the next morning to head BACK to memohis with my uncle and his family for some black friday shopping. I didn't really buy much, though because I would have had to fit it into my carry-on. Thankfully, I witnessed no stampedes or other horrific things that so often occur with Black Friday. I was REALLY cold, though! Well, I mean it was at least in the 40s or something.... give me back my 85 degree November, thank you very much. Anyway, later that day I went back up to Senatobia (my parents and brother had already left to drive home). I had dinner/xmas tree decorating time w/ my grandparents there, my cousin and her boyfriend. I beat them all at phase 10! mwahaha! Saturday, I went to stay with my cousin in Memphis so I would be closer to the airport. We went to her boyfriend's house for dinner and poker.... I beat them all at poker! Mwahahahaha!!! Then I flew home. Thus ends thanksgiving.

I didn't even give you my exciting news yet!.....

I AM MOVING TO SINGAPORE.

My dad is transferring there for work for about 3 years. He is actually moving there in January. My mom and brother are going over there after he graduates in May and I AM GOING WITH THEM! Of course, I am not moving there for the WHOLE time they are... my brother and I will probably be there for the summer and then Fall semester. I  will probably come home after that and go back to UCF or something.... not sure what my brother will end up doing.  I don't really know much about it yet, but I am still excited! Yay for Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment