Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Break for a book!

Okay, I know you are probably expecting more tidbits about Singapore, but I thought I might instead enlighten you with a little book review!
The Book: Fat Chance by Julie Hadden
Julie Hadden was a contestant for Jacksonville on The Biggest Loser a few years ago. To be honest, my mmom made me read the book, and I was sure it was not going to be as interesting as she insisted it was. I was wrong. (Don't tell her!)
If you are interested in loosing weight, but can't seem to get the motivation to do so, or have ever wondered what life on The Biggest Loser is really like, or for life after, then read this book! It is completely inspirational! It's kind of hard to describe it in a way that will make you go "oh, I should read that"...  I mean, it is about a women who has struggled with her weight all of her life, about how it effected her, bout how she was changed, about how teh changes she went through are still effecting her today... really, a great book!
Read it!
Next book on the list: Dracula.

No comments:

Post a Comment