Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mischief Managed

It's happened. The time is finally here: Harry Potter 7 part 2 has come to theatres!!!
I write this on the eve of July 14th, though it is posted now due to laziness. yeah, sorry about that....

So there is a good side and a bad side to the release of the new movie in Singapore. Good side: The movie comes out in Singapore an entire day before the US plus the added 12 hours ahead that I am.... awesome for me, right? Down side: No midnight release. That's right, they apparently don't believe in things like that here!
There also was a significant lack of costuming... though it was not all together missing.

The review: liked it! Yes, there were differences.... some that I approved of more than others, but over all, I really enjoyed their take on what happened. It's sad, really, that the Pottermania is over, I mean I started reading the Harry Potter books in the third grade... let's see, that would have been around 1997 I guess and it is 2011 now... so 14 years? Wow, that's a huge hunk of time! At least one more Harry Potter adventure remains for me.... Harry Potter World at Universal!... that's right, I have never been. Aggghhhh!!!!
*sigh* But anyway, just thought that I, as an avid fan, would throw out my two cents there!
As we great Potter fans like to say at the end of everything great: Mischief Managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment